5th April 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How to do P.D from outside state? I am doing MSc in Applied Mathematics form Calcutta University

i am doing msc in applied mathematics from calcutta university and i want to do phd from outside state. what should i do??

Related Questions:
  1. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for Anna University MSc Applied Mathematics?
  3. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  4. How to get the forms of Calcutta university for MSc in geography?
  5. Am I eligible to study MSc in Mathematics after completing graduation course from a popular college affiliated to Calcutta University?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  7. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form? -- [New]
  8. Application form for admission in msc in calcutta university
  9. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  10. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  11. Eligibility for B.com (hons) in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  13. Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Applied Mathematics And Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  15. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  16. How to do a job in ISRO after my MCA?
  17. How to prepare for JNU B.Ed after passing MSc Applied Mathematics?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for MSc applied Mathematics entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?