15th May 2013, 01:53 PM
parag992

How to do PG in Civil and become a government contractor after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

I had completed my B.E in mechanical engineering,now working in well known IT company but now I want to do my pg in civil (structural engineering) and become a govt. contractor is it possible? If yes then how?

15th October 2017, 07:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG in Civil and become a government contractor after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can change your stream in master degree. Candidates can change there stream but have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in the respective stream.

GATE examination is conducted for admission in IITs, government and other private colleges.

Some of the institutes also conducts entrance examination for admission in the respective institute.

For detail information about admission visit at official website of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?