8th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University

I am doing my Bsc. physics(honours) from delhi university. I want to do an MS from abroad after my graduation. Please guide me about the best universities and what steps should i take to get admission in one of the best universities. Which entrance tests can I take and how can I prepare for them?

15th October 2017, 07:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,375
Default Re: How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University

To do MS course from Abroad after doing B.Sc. Physics Honors course from Delhi University, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. If you have secured admission in MS course in any of the Abroad university then, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship? 3 31st May 2012 01:03 PM
Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? 9 20th March 2012 09:43 AM
After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad? 1 16th December 2011 01:56 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: