14th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry?

respected madam/sir,
i have completed my master degree in dentistry and willing to do phD degree further. i have no idea how to proceed with it. please do help me.
thanking you

23rd September 2017, 09:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected madam/sir,
i have completed my master degree in dentistry and willing to do phD degree further. i have no idea how to proceed with it. please do help me.
thanking you

If you want to do Ph.D after completing your master degree in dentistry, the you can apply for below mentioned Ph.D courses:-

List Ph.D Courses after Masters in dentistry:-

1). Ph.D in conservative dentistry and endodontic.

2). Ph.D in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics.

3). Ph.D in pedodontics and preventive dentistry.

Admission Procedure:- To apply for above mentioned Ph.D courses you must have to appear in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by universities for admission procedure of Ph.D course.

>> To apply for above mentioned doctor of philosophy course minimum qualification required to apply is post graduate degree in dentistry from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

>> Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy after masters in dentistry is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?