27th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?

I have completed masters Degree in Chem Engg, & Now want to do the PhD in chem Engg.
1) What are the best options, considering Universities / Institutes?
2) Can I get the Schoolarship?
3) Can I do it Part time or Online?
4) Which are the preferred fields related to chem engg, in which PhD can be done?
5) Can I do alongwith Job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  2. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  3. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication? -- [New]
  4. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  5. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  7. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  8. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  12. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  14. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  16. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
6th June 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?

sir,i completed my m.tech in vlsiisd.may i do the ph.d in agriculture domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?