7th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do ph.D with distance if I am a PG in Zoology?

Sir i am a post graduate in zoology and i want to do phd with distance so please suggest me how can ido phd in agra city in uttar pradesh

18th July 2012, 09:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ph.D with distance if I am a PG in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a post graduate in zoology and i want to do phd with distance so please suggest me how can ido phd in agra city in uttar pradesh

There are few recognized Universities and Institutes which offers Phd program through correspondence mode. The Indian Management School and Research Centre offers Phd program in various discipline through Distance mode. Candidate with a Masters degree in in any faculty are eligible to pursue the program. Graduate with minimum fifteen years of experience are also eligible. The duration of the program is two to three years.

The Institute also offers UGC approved Phd programs along with CMJ University. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in the Masters Level. Student can do PhD in any specialization irrespective of their Master degree specialization. The duration of the program is 30 to 35 months from the date of admission.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
31st October 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am a working woman teaching zoology at degree college at hyderabad last 18 years, educated at bangalore university. kindly let me know where do i register for phd distance education.
8th November 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I m teaching as govt teacher in a primary school from last 7 year. I have done msc.in zoology n scored 70% .How can I apply for PhD in zoology through distance
20th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering PhD zoology in distance mode for lecturers of5 years experience in teaching
25th June 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can i do PhD in other city if i complete my Ms.c zoology from chhattisgarh and if its possible then how to apply for distance education in PhD?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?