7th March 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Sc. in zoology.
i want to do Integrated PhD course in Zoology.
Am I eligible for admission?
Send me the names of such colleges in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  2. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?
  7. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  8. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  9. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  10. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  11. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  12. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM course? List of colleges in India?
  13. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  14. List of colleges for MSc Botany or Integrated Ph.D?
  15. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  16. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  17. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  18. Best colleges in India where I can do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry?
14th March 2015, 12:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?

Yes you can apply for the course of Integrated PhD once you have completed the B.Sc Course.
It is better though if you can get yourself admitted to the Course of M.Sc at first and then get yourself admitted to the course of PhD.
A candidate needs to clear the NET Examination to get admission as a PhD Scholar on the completion of his Master Degree.
A candidate who has cleared the NET Examination had to apply for the course of PhD in the choice of his University and then a Interview is conducted and once you clear that you will be a PhD Scholar of that University.
So it is best for you if you can do your M.Sc at first where the admission is on the basis of the marks obtained in the Graduation level.
So work hard and make sure you have good marks in your graduation level and you will stand to benefit the most if you follow this path.
The NET Exam qualified students also get a Scholarship from the Government during the time in which they pursue the course of PhD.
So it will be best for you if you can go for this path.
20th July 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?

Sir I have completed my Bsc zoology degree and i am interested in integrated Ph.D can you please help me haw to do this integrated Ph.d. my WhatsApp number:-9573146271 please tell me which university 's give that course perfectly.
27th May 2022, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Which universities offers integrated M.sc (zoology) b.ed ? I want to know the names of that colleges and universities pls kindly answer.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?