21st April 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?

Sir,
I have done my m.sc in zoology now i want to do phd. sir tel me what is the procedure and how can i check or hw wil i know about the dates of applying for phd in foreign universities. i need full scholarship.

28th April 2014, 07:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?

Hello, completed your masters and now interested for Phd degree. Good choice actually. zoology is a vast subject and requires a lot of memory. Well coming to your question you have said that you want to pursue the Phd degree from any foreign good university. well for the list of foreign universities you check and do some research work on which college to choose.

Because almost all of the science universities will be offering zoology subject as a research work during Phd. Its a fundamental subject so to say. For getting scholarships and admission into any foreign university you will first have to have a GRE score card. This is the score card issued to those students who take the Graduate Record Examinations for a certain year.

The Good GRE score will fetch you a good college along with a heavy stipend too. so be patient and study for GRE/TOEFL examination and allow to go and study Phd in foreign university. The subject which you taken is a difficult one but if you work hard on it will succeed. full scholarship may not be available to all the students. so please handle this situation. Good luck.
11th October 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I heard there are collges which do not require GRE for pursuing the PHD in USA.Is this corect. If yes could you please let me know the advantage or disadvantage to get admission without GRE.
9th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for foreign phd in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?