24th December 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?

I have completed mca in 2013.i am qualify the gate entrance exam.but unfortunatly i dont know about the phd and did not have clear information.so i miss this year counseling.if it possible to do phd next year and how to apply for phd and i want to do phd in distance ,if i

9th March 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?

I had my masters Degree in Arabic Literature and want to continue with PhD in Arabic Linguistics. How do I go about it?
11th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i had my masters degree in english literature .can i do phd in english after that
7th May 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed in post graduation in may 2014 than i an eligible to apply the phd in managment
6th May 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA through Jaipur Unversity. How can I apply for PHd through distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?