18th April 2012, 03:38 PM
navneesh tyagi

How to do Ph.D in HR management?

sir,
i have posted my duly filled in phd entrance form in march2012.
how may i know that it is being received and selected.
my name is navneesh tyagi and i want to do phd in h.r. management

Related Questions:
  1. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  4. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  6. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  7. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  10. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Management after working as branch manager in TNPSC? Where can I do my Ph.D?
  14. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  18. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
22nd July 2013, 03:11 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: How to do Ph.D in HR management?

Appreciate your inclination! It's a good idea to complete while continuing job.

IGNOU offers Ph.D, you can check out in it's website. Similarly, few universities with their distance education wing do have M.Phil & Ph.D (though rare).

Most of the Universities do allow working professionals to enroll for Ph.D (some call external registration, some call Part Time.....). What is required is to get introduced to a Sr.Professor/Lecturer and have discussed your area(s) of interest. If he/she is ready, you can go ahead and register for Ph.D under him/her. Yes, you should keep in mind that some Universities have pre-qualification test for PhD seat.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?