19th August 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are best after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization

Which subject is selected when a candidate completed M.B.A in marketing specialition??

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose subjects in SET exam after MBA with no specialization?
  2. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  3. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  4. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  5. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  6. Which subject should I take in MBA after passing BCA? Can I do MBA externally? In which subjects can I do MBA specialization?
  7. What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?
  8. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing -- [New]
  9. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  11. How to do Ph.D in HR related subjects after completing MBA in marketing and HR
  12. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  13. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  14. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  16. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  17. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  18. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?