1st March 2012, 08:09 PM
sameerqadri

How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?

dear sir,

i am post gradute and hv done masters in information technology. i am also a research scholor . i want to persue phd in I.T by means of distance. now my question to ur goodself is that , Is ther any university in India especially in the vicinity of Delhi mumbai or Jammu and kshmir----- who are offering Phd in I.T through distance mode and that too is recognised by UGC and Approved by DEC and ministry of Information technology.....
pl answer in detail and also send reply to the id---- [email protected] --- so that information is also circulated to too many frends...
I am also microsoft certified professional besides having expertise in cisco association i.e i have qualified CCNA exams with great percentage..... this information am giving only so that u could help me to choose best and easy topic in my research...

with regards

murtaza masood mustafa
PG in I.T
Mphil
MCP
CCNA...
R/o Jammu N kashmir srinagar batamaloo 190009
ph.no 09906545583

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  7. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  8. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  9. What is the process followed for applying Ph.D in statistics via distance mode?
  10. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  11. How to do Ph.D in C.S via distance mode?
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  15. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  16. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do PH.D course after completion of masters through distance mode? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
17th March 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?

I have done MBA(HRM), now i want to persue M.phil or Ph.D in HRM. kindly let me know which distance university is approved by AICTE for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?