3rd November 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D marketing in any Indian University?

I have submitted my M.phil thesis which i have done under university of Dhaka and my degree in under process. I am interested to do my Phd from indian universities especially from south indian universities.I would be greatful if you could suggest and provide information regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  2. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  3. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  4. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  5. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  6. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  7. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  9. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?
  11. How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  13. Admission in PhD Marketing at Delhi University?
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  15. How to become lecturer and do Phd in Marketing in parallel? -- [New]
  16. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  17. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
6th January 2012, 02:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D marketing in any Indian University?

For the Ph.D program in India the minimum required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme in the relevant subject. In South India Ph.D programme can be pursued from several institutions. University of Mysore, Madras University, Bangalore University to name a few from where you can pursue the programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?