28th May 2012, 09:44 PM
sidhu rajinder

How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I want to do phd in mass communication from central Rajasthan university.please tell me what is procedure for getting admission in detail.When will be entrance test?
Thanx SIR/MADAM,

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  2. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  3. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  4. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  5. What is the date and process of admission in Ph.D in Mass Communication in Hyderabad University and Central University Hyderabad?
  6. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  9. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  10. Best PhD in Mass Communication university which pays stipend?
  11. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  14. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  15. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  16. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  17. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same? -- [New]
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2019, 07:53 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?

CURAJ (Central University of Rajasthan) offers Ph.D admission on the basis of merit in CUCET followed by an interview. It doesn't offer Ph.D. in Mass Communication. Students who have scored 50% or more in CUCET are eligible for CURAJ Ph.D. admission. Students who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET/GATE/ICMR, ICAR, DBT are exempted from CUCET.

CUCET Important Dates
- Starting Online Registration : 13th March, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : 20th April, 2019
- Admit Card Available : 10th May, 2019
- CUCET Exam Date : 25th, 26th May, 2019
- Result Declaration : 21st June, 2019
- Interview : 18th July to 26th July, 2019

Ph.D Courses Offered by Central University of Rajasthan
- Architecture
- Atmospheric Science
- Biochemistry
- Biotechnology
- Microbiology
- Chemistry
- Commerce
- Computer Science
- Culture and Media Studies
- Economics
- Education
- English
- Environmental Science
- Hindi
- Management
- Mathematics
- Physics
- Pharmacy
- Social Work
- Statistics
- Public Policy, Law and Governance

CURAJ Ph.D Admission Process
- Register for CUCET compulsory to apply for Ph.D admission.
- After CUCET, University will publish category wise and programme wise merit list.
- If name in merit list, appear personal interview at CURAJ campus on scheduled date and time.
- Final merit will be published based on weightage of written test and interview in 70:30 ratio.
- Admission will be offered based on final merit on satisfactory verification of original documents and transcripts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?