18th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in finance while doing MBA in Bangalore?

i am doing mba finance in trichy. i need to do finance project as per anna university norms. i am not having any company references. how can i get a project in bangalore. i am in need of your help. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  2. How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in finance? How to get approval without any reference?
  3. How to do MBA project report while doing MBA in finance
  4. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  5. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  6. Live project for MBA in Finance and Maketing student?
  7. How to do summer inplant project work in any IT sector? What are the opportunities available for MBA finance fresher
  8. How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
  10. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  11. Which are the companies providing internship project for finance for MBA in Bangalore for 10 weeks minimum duration from December
  12. Guidance for MBA project in Finance?
  13. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  15. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  16. How can I get a project for MBA offered by public and private companies?
  17. Fresher jobs in Bangalore in Finance and Accounts?
  18. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?