16th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a project for MBA offered by public and private companies?

public and private company offer to do project in MBA finance and production in chennai?
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
21st January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a project for MBA offered by public and private companies?

i am studying mba in final year with marketing and finance at srm university chennai and want to do winter project from any company in chennai.
20th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a project for MBA offered by public and private companies?

which are the companys in banglore for doing MBA finance projects?
9th July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mba in final year with marketing and finance at sairam engineering college (chennai) and want to do winter project from any company in chennai.
4th November 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mba in final year with marketing and finance at vijay insitituteof management (dindigul) and want to do main project from any company in chennai.
18th March 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBA student.I have to do Organisation study as part of the course.please suggest some companies in chennai or coimbathore.
3rd April 2014, 12:48 PM
deepakbnair

I can offer MBA HR Projects in my company, a Public Limited Company in Kerala. Contact 09633022211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?