25th August 2012, 02:37 PM
jyothi.t k

What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E

hello sir my name is jyothi am studing in be [ ise] final year i have 60% agregate in be after the be i ll go for mba so what is the proceder for joining the mba and in mba which course is good for me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?
  2. How to join Defence while studying in final year mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student? -- [New]
  4. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  5. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to study MBA in any reputed college of Kolkata?
  7. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  8. What is the internship procedure for MBA?
  9. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  11. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  12. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  13. Should I do MBA, CA or ICWAI after studying B.Com final year?
  14. Procedure to join IAF in Technical Group? I am studying in B.E EEE pre final year
  15. How to join in TCS while studying in final year B.Tech? I got placed in TCS
  16. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  17. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  18. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
6th March 2013, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E

You have adequate qualifications to join to MBA. Admissions to the course in top institutes are done on the basis of entrance exams like CAT. Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for CAT. You can attend the exam this year itself. Other common entrance exams are MAT, XAT and JMET.
6th March 2013, 04:38 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E

you have good & adequate quallification regarding mba...
so i suggest you that without wasting your time get prepare for entrances exam like cat
mat
xat
snap

mat is conducting exam on may ,, forms are available..
then, some of the good colleges take thier own respective exams like..
vidya mandir banasthali vidyapeeth (Jaipur) is one of them, its exam date is on 1st june ,, and forms are also available now

these exams subject are:-
quantative aptitude
reasoning
general awareness
data intrepretation
data suffiency
english

courese best in mba after engineeringare
finance mamgement
human resorces
production management

goodluck
6th March 2013, 05:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothi.t k View Post
hello sir my name is jyothi am studing in be [ ise] final year i have 60% agregate in be after the be i ll go for mba so what is the proceder for joining the mba and in mba which course is good for me

MBA stand for Master Of Business Administration .

Those candidate have completed your graduation degree with above 50% marks are applicable for MBA course but your degree must be recognized.

Some entrance exam want only graduation degree not required any percentage criteria .

There is no age criteria so any body can apply here in any time.Final year student are also applicable for this course.

For MBA course you must cleared given entrance exam like -COMMON ADMISSION TEST , MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST , XAVIERS APTITUDE TEST , INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENT , INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE , ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN MANAGEMENT STUDIES and TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES etc .

In MBA course there are so many specialization for you. This is depend on Institute .You can choose it when you are in 2nd year of MBA course.

MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in General management
MBA in Global management
MBA in Health Care
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
MBA in Human resources [HR]
MBA in Industrial management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Media
MBA in Technology management
MBA in Telecommunications

The Best Specialization for MBA course are HR , FINANCE , MARKETING ,IT etc.
6th March 2013, 06:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a two year Post Graduation course
The first step to do an MBA is give the MBA written tests.

The Major MBA written tests that you can give are:
CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

MAT- Conducted by AIMA ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

Best MBA colleges are:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Institute of Rural Management Anand
Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management Indore
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
International Management Institute New Delhi
6th March 2013, 07:08 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This course can be applied after completing graduation. However for admission candidate has to give a entrance exam and clear it.

Now since you haven't mentioned the stream in which you completed B.Tech, I am pointing out some of the best known MBA streams:

Finance

Banking

Management

IT

Healthcare

Retail Management

Human Resources

These are some of the best streams of Master of Business Administration. To apply you will have to appear for one of the entrance exams mentioned below:-

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

JMET

The most popular entrance exam is CAT known as Common Admission Test. To appear for this entrance exam you should have graduation degree with 50 percent marks. SC/ST need 45 percent marks.

Since you have scored 60 percent in Engineering, you can apply for the Common Admission Test. The most prestigious universities in India for MBA including Indian Institute of Management offer admission through Common Admission Test. This is why it is so popular.
7th March 2013, 12:32 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothi.t k View Post

hi friend,

MBA stand for Master Of Business Administration

A candidate should have completed their graduation degree with atl east 50% from any recognise universities are apply for it....

Final year student also eligible for this exam..

There is no age criteria

A candidate may have to appear for the entrance examination of MBA and pass it with good score....

ENTRANCE EXAM for MBA:
  • CAT (COMMON ADMISSION TEST)
  • MAT (MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST)
  • XAT (XAVIERS APTITUDE TEST)
  • GMAT

A candidate can Choose Any Subjects for Specialization:
  1. Retail Management
  2. Logistics
  3. Fashion Management
  4. Finance and Accounting
  5. Entrepreneurship
  6. Information Technology Management
  7. Media Management
  8. Production Management
  9. Marketing Management
  10. Bank Management
  11. Human Resource Management
  12. Pharmaceuticals Management
  13. Hospital Management

All The Best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?