3rd October 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do short term training in Instrumentation?

i want to short term Training in instrumentation. i cant open the calender of Nagpur 2012-13
how can i regiter?

Related Questions:
  1. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  2. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  3. In which companies can I do In Plant/Short term training in Chennai?
  4. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  5. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  6. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  7. Winter training in Biotechnology?
  8. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants?
  9. Best places to get training for short term course in Delhi?
  10. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  11. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  12. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  13. Computer training institutes offering short term course in Forex Trading at Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  14. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  15. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
  16. Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?
  17. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
30th September 2017, 06:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do short term training in Instrumentation?

You need some reference to do short term training in any well reputed company. You have to submit your application in the HR department by means of some reference. Once, your application got approved by competent authorities, you can join that particular company for short term training. Some companies may charge for short term training like BHEL. The charges are nominal approximately Rs. 500 per week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?