25th November 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Winter training in Biotechnology?

sir/ma'am,
Can you please tell me which are industries offering training biotech. training in winter?
I need to do short term training, so tell me where should I do training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  2. Institutes and companies where I can do winter training?
  3. Is there any training for Biotechnology freshers?
  4. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  5. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  6. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  7. Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?
  8. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the winter training companies for 2nd year EIE?
  10. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
  11. How can I do winter training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  12. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  13. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  14. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  15. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  16. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
  17. Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?
  18. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
28th December 2014, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Winter training in Biotechnology?

Winter vacation is usually of shorter duration and it is usually at the end of the year. Hence the companies are reluctant to give training opportunities. However, some of them still give but you might have to compromise or adjust with some of your college days after the winter vacation to complete the training. Since you are from biotechnology background, you can do training in:-

-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
1st August 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Winter training in Biotechnology?

I am pursuing my 3rd year in biotechnology,i want to know about winter internship,which company or institute can provide me winter internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?