14th March 2013, 07:51 PM
paruljindhania

How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?

Sir, I m a student of Electronics & Communication Engg. 3rd year. I want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar, so how can i apply? Please give me response on my email id [email protected] I shall be thankful to you.

11th May 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?

Respect sir.. i am a student of Electrical Engg..2year .i want to do summer training in Bhel haridwar.so how can i apply. pls response on my emil id. [email protected] pls reply me must
11th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?

Respect sir.. i am a student of Electrical Engg..2year .i want to do summer training in Bhel haridwar.so how can i apply. pls response on my emil id. [email protected] pls reply me must
10th December 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me wheen will declare registration for bhel
4th March 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir.. i am a student of electonics and communication engg..3rd year..i want to do summer training from BHEL Haridwar.. so how can i apply.. pls give me a rply in my email id [email protected] you sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?