27th September 2012, 07:37 PM
h523k

How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical

i am 3rd year student of engineering in electrical..i want to do summer training training in chandigarh or mohali means in haryana only...so suggest me for this and tell how to apply over there.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  2. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala? -- [New]
  3. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  4. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  5. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  7. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  12. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  13. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  14. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. How can I do summer training? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical student
3rd February 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical

i am 2nd year EIE student... can i know the procedure to apply for an internship in bhel trichy... my email id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?