15th January 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

hello
i am student of b.tech electrical 3rd year student want to do summer training from reputated company please give me the procedure how to apply for these company......i will wait for your answer
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  9. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  14. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  17. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
21st January 2015, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

There are many companies which offer summer training to the B.Tech Electrical Engineering students of third year. You can do training in the core sector as well as in IT domain. The organizations where you can do training are :-

- PSUs like ONGC, SAIL, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Steel Plants like TATA Steel, Bokaro Steel Plant, etc.
- IT companies like HP, HCL, etc.

You need to contact the concerned branch of the company in case you want to do training in your domain. Have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department of the concerned company and do as directed by him/her. IT companies have a provision of online application, so you can apply online in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?