6th December 2011, 01:25 AM
m.arshad

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.A(Urdu) students?

Dear sir/mam i have completed my M.A from urdu last year i want a teacher lekin mujhe samjh nahi araha mjhe aage kya karna chahiye please aap mujhe guide karein
please reply soon.....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  16. Is it good to join MCA after Bsc Electronics?
  17. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
  18. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.A(Urdu) students?

I am Pursuing Urdu(Hon). What type of career opportunity have after Urdu(hon)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?