2nd June 2012, 11:43 PM
Ashu235

How to do training from NTPC Kahal Gaon? How can I apply

"Yellow"][/COLOR]
sir,
i am a EEE student and i want to training from ntpc kahal gaon. So, how can i apply?

3rd June 2012, 06:52 AM
lav11

Default Re: How to do training from NTPC Kahal Gaon? How can I apply

Hello Friend,

For getting permission for Inplant, first you have to made one requet letter in faviour of training and placement officer or DGM of NTPC. Inthat you mention the all details like your courses,Branch and no. of days of your training.
After that you send this letter to address of Training and placement officer.
after that the confirm you, if seats are there...

For getting address and details about training Visit official website of NTPC

www.ntpc.co.in

GudLuck!
3rd June 2012, 06:49 PM
vanaparthi supriya

NTPC will announce training programs or it conducts GET(graduate engineer trainee) exam through which they recruit the graduation completed students depending upon selection process through written test all over india.
28th September 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I Ajit kr.singh pursuing my final year of mechanical engineering i want to do intrenship for 2 month (i.e from 20th January ,2014 to 20th March 2014)how can i apply for intrenship?
27th August 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do job in ntpc ...how can i get job in ntpc....i am a b.tech mechnical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?