2nd February 2012, 10:38 PM
kamal.pratap2

How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?

i want do summer training in ntpc Diviyapur.
so plzzz give me full details about this...
and tell me how to apply the form in ntpc for training...

6th November 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?

How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?

i want do summer training in ntpc khalagon(bihar)
so plzzz give me full details about this...
and tell me how to apply the form in ntpc for training...
[email protected]
4th January 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

sir when to apply summer training in ntpc bihar or on which month i have to apply for summer training??????????????
[email protected]
14th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY NTPC FOR THE SUMMER TRAINING [email protected]
11th April 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

sir when to apply summer training in ntpc haridwar or on which month i have to apply for summer training

[email protected]
16th July 2013, 12:03 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

since you want your summer internship specifically in NTPC diviyapur

You should try to find any good contact in NTPC diviyapur and ask them to push your CV and cover letter to respective HR. Many times it works
You may also contact your alumni and college placement cell to help you arrange a summer training in NTPC diviyapur or else where.

All the best
16th July 2013, 12:17 PM
nim@1990

Dear,

Good that you want to take summer training form the NTPC. It is one of the most reputed and well demand institute and the research sector in India. As you said that you are form the EEE background so it will be very good that if you take summer training form the well recognized institute and NTPC one of them.

As here you asked that how you can apply to the Institute for the taking admission on the training . So i like to tell you that in those organization the college mainly send a training notice or letter to the director and if they confirmed then you will be allow to take training form that organization . So you have to contact your college placement and training cell that you want take admission on the training form the NTPC. Your college placement cell will organized your training schedule on the organization by sending a letter to the director of that institute .

Another thing you can do that if you have some on well known to that particular organization then you can asked him the procedure to get training form the organization. But according to me it will be good that if you contact your placement cell to organized the training program on the NTPC . They can easily do that.

Hope this information will help you
27th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam... am sk almamul ali presently am the student of BE ECE 1st year student. i want to get summer training from NTPC . i want the procedure for applying... my e.mail id is [email protected]
24th January 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

AM PURSUING mba I WANT TO JOIN IN SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS HOW TO APPLY AT [email protected]
31st May 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'am
I am Taruna Bagra.I am in 3 yr ece branch. I want to do winter training in NTPC.Can you give me procedure that how can I apply for winter training. My email id is [email protected] hope you give me rply as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
7th April 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in ntpc tanda please sir give me information about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?