27th November 2011, 12:30 PM
R.M.Vishnu murthy

How to download the AIEEE application form via online?

Iam dono how to download aieee 2012 application form from online.so please guide me. since iam not able download form.

8th December 2011, 01:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the AIEEE application form via online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M.Vishnu murthy View Post
Iam dono how to download aieee 2012 application form from online.so please guide me. since iam not able download form.
Hello friend,
If you want to apply for the AIEEE exam, click here, to download the application form but before you start filling up the application form, you must read the instructions carefully because a simple mistake may lead to rejection of your application.
15th December 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i want aieee application form how to take
16th December 2011, 08:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
AIEEE Stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year and to apply for this examination, you must have completed your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for AIEEE Examination.

Application will be made ‘Online’ only, You cant be able to fill the Offline application form and you cant download the application form before filling the application form Online. After Filling the Online application form You are eligible to Download your Complete Filled application form.

If you are Interested in AIEEE Examination, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date.

Important AIEEE Examination Dates :
---------------------------------

>> Last date for online submission : 31/Dec/2011

>> Date of Examination (off-line) : 29/April/2012

>> Date of Examination (on-line) : 07/May/2012 to 26/May/2012.

The number of attempts in AIEEE Examination shall be limited to 03 uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.

Steps to be followed for Appling Online :
---------------------------------

>> Fill in all the particulars as per requirement in the Online Application Form.

>> Submit Fee details and take printout of confirmation page.

>> Paste two photographs, signature, thumb impression, Address and Attestation from the Principal of the School/Gazetted Officer and then Send Confirmation Page to AIEEE Unit by Speed/Registered Post only.

So, please apply for this examination soon and for more Information please check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in
16th December 2011, 09:20 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE-ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC for admission in to B.Tech and B.Arch. courses in top engineering colleges in India.

AIEEE can only be applied through on line through its official website www.aieee.nic.in but exam can be given in both through on line or off line mode.

By longing in with the official web site of AIEEE the application form can be downloaded and after filling the same along with exam fees details a confirmation page is generated and by taking a print out of the same and putting left thumb impression and signature and photo on the designated space as provided, the same shall be sent to office of AIEEE, Delhi by regd./speed post only.
16th December 2011, 10:09 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to download the AIEEE application form via online?

Quote:

How To Download AIEEE Form Online

The last date to fill the AIEEE form is 31st December,2011

Just Click Here in order to know all the details about the AIEEE 2012 and from here you can obtain all the information you need in order to fill the form..

The link will also provide you the form and you can simply download it..

For candidates applying online..the candidates along with a draft of Rs 500/- for general candidates or Rs 250/- is to be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at Delhi and is to be sent at the following address :-

Joint Secretary(AIEEE)
Central Board of Secondary Education
P.S.1-2, Institutional Area
Patparganj, I.P. Extn.
Delhi-110092

The online exam is going to be conducted from 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012 in which you are allowed to select your date and time slot according to your comfort & the offline exam is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012..

The B.Tech exam shall be of 3 hour duration in which each question shall carry 4 marks and for each incorrect 1/4 th marks of the total marks assigned to the question shall be deducted..

The exam will have 90 questions which are to be attempted by you..

I have also attached the information brochure and the steps that you need to keep in mind to fill the form..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1Simple Steps to Apply Online for AIEEE 2012.pdf(92.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 68 views)
17th December 2011, 01:43 AM
Nana Sambhaji Mane

Quote:
You can download AIEEE application form via online from following link:
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/online/ApplicationForm.aspx

Best Luck...
20th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how can the fees for aieee exam be paid?what debit cards are accepted?
24th December 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

how to download aieee application form for offline examination
7th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to take a photocopy of aieee form...And now online submission has been over...so hw will i take a print of the confirmation page?
15th February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i m paresh raikwad i try to submit online form of aieee today last date to submit they talk me input write correct information hence i want to see my application which i m all radely submit
22nd February 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

where to get the aieee application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?