22nd January 2012, 06:27 PM
meenu issac

How to download the application forms for NET exam?

how to downlode the application form for NET ...please give to me the proper procedure for it

22nd January 2012, 08:23 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the application forms for NET exam?

University Grand Commision

NET exam conducted by ugc twice in a year for jrf and lecturership.

This exam held in month of june and december. notification comes in month of march and september in the employment news and ugc website also.

Upcoming next net exam will be held in june month in last weak and for this you can fill form in month of march.

you can apply online only on the UGC website-- www.ugc.ac.in.

For apply this exam you must have Post graduate degree in any subject with 55% from any recognised university.

There is no upper age limit for lecturership. If you want to apply for jrf then your age not more then 28 year(relaxation for sc/st/obc in upper age limit).
You can apply for both jrf and lecturership.

For whole information of ugc net--- www.ugc.ac.in

for old paper just Click Here
22nd January 2012, 09:03 PM
Wahela janvi

I want know weather mpsc or upsc exam form are out
22nd January 2012, 10:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenu issac View Post
how to downlode the application form for NET ...please give to me the proper procedure for it
You cant Download the NET Application form, If you are Interested in NET Examination then you have to fill the application form Online Only.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

To apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Post Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation.

There is no Upper age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

The Notification will be Published twice in a year and if you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for June NET Notification and then fill the application form Online by visit the official website of UGC.

You have to pay the fees through Challan form In SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill the online application form. So please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online. If you need more Information then check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
23rd January 2012, 11:43 AM
mani_baban

Cool Re: How to download the application forms for NET exam?

University Grand Commision

NET exam conducted by ugc twice in a year for jrf and lecturership.

This exam held in month of june and december. notification comes in month of march and september in the employment news and ugc website also.

Upcoming next net exam will be held in june month in last weak and for this you can fill form in month of march.

you can apply online only on the UGC website-- www.ugc.ac.in.

For apply this exam you must have Post graduate degree in any subject with 55% from any recognised university.

There is no upper age limit for lecturership. If you want to apply for jrf then your age not more then 28 year(relaxation for sc/st/obc in upper age limit).
You can apply for both jrf and lecturership.

For whole information of ugc net--- www.ugc.ac.in

for old paper just Click Here
23rd January 2012, 01:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year to determine the suitability of lectureship and for award to Junior Research Fellowship.

The application form for NET could not be downloaded. This can be applied on line by filling the form on line.

Those who has completed his post graduation degree with at least 55% marks can apply for NET. There is no restriction to the age of the candidate for application to NET for lecture ship but the age limit of 28 years is there for JRF.

The notification for June exam is yet to be announced. So please wait and be updated with the official web site of UGC i.e.www.ugcnetonline.in
23rd January 2012, 01:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NET- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year to determine the suitability of lectureship and for award to Junior Research Fellowship.

The application form for NET could not be downloaded. This can be applied on line by filling the form on line.

Those who has completed his post graduation degree with at least 55% marks can apply for NET. There is no restriction to the age of the candidate for application to NET for lecture ship but the age limit of 28 years is there for JRF.

The notification for June exam is yet to be announced. So please wait and be updated with the official web site of UGC i.e.www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?