7th February 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?

How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?
  2. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  3. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  5. Which are the universities offering MSc Marine microbiology?
  6. Which courses to opt after MSc Microbiology so as to work in Microbial Labs? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  8. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology? -- [New]
  10. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  11. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  12. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  13. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  15. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  16. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  17. Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
15th February 2011, 12:12 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?

A premier institute conduction M.Sc. [Marine Microbiology] course is AMET university.
You can contact the institute at following address:
AMET University
135, East Coast Road,
Kanathur, Tamilnadu,
India - 603112
Telphone: 044 - 27472155 / 27472904 / 27472905 / 27472157
25th March 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?

i finished twelth grade.. can i join marine.. which is best in marine and can i get scholarship
26th April 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc microbiology. Then g wish to do msc marine microbiology. No idea about that. But i need the scope of course and fee details. If that has entrance exam. I want that details.
8th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of Msc in Microbiology from Quaid e Azam University Islamabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?