2nd August 2013, 11:00 PM
kavyashreep9

How to enter in Aerospace Field after studying B.E electronics and communication branch in Bangalore Institute

Hi iam kavya .now iam studying BE 2nd year electronic and communication branch in Bangalore institution .after completing this degree I want to enter into the aerospace field .how can I join? Where will I join? What can I study for that field?

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  2. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  3. Which is the best institute for power plant training? I am a B.E pass out electronics and communication branch student
  4. Which specialization I have to do to enter ISRO after studying Electronics and Communication
  5. How to do Embedded system course after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  7. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  8. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  10. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  11. Is there is any entrance exam for embedded field? I am pursuing electronics and communication 8th semester in TJIT Bangalore
  12. Contact details of the institute providing a Job as a examine body in Technical institute?
  13. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication -- [New]
  16. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India?
25th January 2017, 12:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in Aerospace Field after studying B.E electronics and communication branch in Bangalore Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavyashreep9 View Post
Hi iam kavya .now iam studying BE 2nd year electronic and communication branch in Bangalore institution .after completing this degree I want to enter into the aerospace field .how can I join? Where will I join? What can I study for that field?
After pursuing B.E. in Electronics and Communication, you can pursue Post-graduation programmes in Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical engineering.

You can apply for M.Tech or M.E. programmes in Aerospace Field.

Some of the notable colleges for pursuing this course are:
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
Address: KR Road, V V Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Phone: 080 2661 5865

Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
Address: 12th Main Rd, Vinayaka Layout, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024
Phone: 080 2362 2073

Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
Address: 15/4, 80 Feet Road, Padmanabhanagar, 80 Feet Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070
Phone: 080 2669 4849

VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
Address: C.A. No.14 & 15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A', Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 080 3248 9794
26th January 2017, 11:28 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to enter in Aerospace Field after studying B.E electronics and communication branch in Bangalore Institute

After your BE course you can sit in Air force Common Graduate Exam after which you will be trained 2 years to become eligible in aerospace officers position.
> As you are a engineering student you can also do Aerospace engineering in Master degree to become eligible .
> I am mentioning few more aeronautics engineering college at Bangalore where you can study and make a good career

Colleges at Bangalore
>> M.V.J College of Engineering
>> Acharya Institute of Engineering
>> Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
>> Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?