21st July 2013, 09:43 PM
vasudevareddyengineer

How should I enter in IT field after completing B.Tech from ECE with 59.9%

I am vasu completed b.tech from ece with 59.9% =6.7401 cgpa out of 10, and please give me information that weather companies will consider it as 60%, mainly i am interested in entering into IT field. So please give brief information about this...

30th November 2017, 01:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I enter in IT field after completing B.Tech from ECE with 59.9%

The minimum percentage of marks which major Information technology companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys etc seek is 60% throughout studies and there should not be any active pending backlog. Maximum of two years of academic gap between studies allowed.

But there are some companies where candidates with less than 60% marks in bachelor's degree can apply like Honeywell, Syntel, Wipro etc. Here also, you will have to pass aptitude round, technical interview and Human resource interview for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?