16th November 2011, 07:57 PM
sibap92

How to enter into the Aeronautical College to do B.Tech? Is there any specific exam for it?

Hi i m interested in aeronautic subject so i want to do b.tech on this sector. but i don't know how to enter in those college . is there any specific exam for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  2. Which college is the best for B.Tech Aeronautical?
  3. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  4. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  5. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  6. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  10. Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical Engineering college after 12th in Canada?
  15. General or Specific, What should I opt to appear in GRE?
  16. Procedure to enter in Aeronautical engineering after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about aerounatical engineering and colleges?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
19th November 2011, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter into the Aeronautical College to do B.Tech? Is there any specific exam for it?

B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is a course of good career prospects. Many colleges in India offer this course including IITs. You have to clear the entrance test for getting admission in these courses. For getting admission in IIT you have to clear IIT JEE. For all other colleges you have to clear either AIEEE or state CET.
20th November 2011, 03:42 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: How to enter into the Aeronautical College to do B.Tech? Is there any specific exam for it?

Dear friend,
I am pleased to inform you that to get admission in Aeronautical Engg. college you have to pass the entrance exam conducted by following institutions:

1.AIEEE: All india engg. entrance examination

2.UPSEE: Uttar pradesh state entrance examination

3.IITJEE: Indian institute of technology Joint entrance examination

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!
1st January 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

haii...friend,i m a electrical electronics engg.i want to join the aeronatics as a electrical back round only.so am kindly requesting u to tell how can i enter to the aeronatics......please tell the exams to pass or any else courses i have to do....and which one is the better to do also...and one thing is that i have to complete the any course on r before 2years only
......please reply any one as possible as...thanq to read this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?