11th August 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How to find a job having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 74.76%?

passed b.tech in mechanical engineering with 74.76%. how can i find a job? reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. How to find a job having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 74.76%?
  3. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get job in any oil company at Kuwait if completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  10. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
  12. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  14. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  15. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  16. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  18. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
11th August 2011, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find a job having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 74.76%?

You need to first decide on the job profile that interests you. You have the option to either go for a government job or to join a private firm. Based on your education background Government job options like applying to DRDO, BHEL, ISRO etc are there. In the private sector there are many firms recruiting candidates of this profile like Mahindra, L&T, Ashok Leyland etc. You can register yourself in various job portals and also check for any updates on vacancies in the newspapers.
23rd December 2011, 12:00 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: How to find a job having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 74.76%?

You have a good score for getting a good job after completed b.tech in mechanical engineering.
74.76% score is a good score to get a good job.
There are lots of companies are available for me students.but competitive exam is the only way to get job on those company.
You can apply for a competitive exam in this following company

indian railway
drdo
dvc
isro
bhel
gail
tisco
sail
l&t
metro railway
ashok leyland
tata motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?