16th September 2015, 02:19 AM
pradip bade

Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?

Which subject take in 12th is important for mechanical engineering? how many fees paid for Btech machenical enginnering ? which company take parmanant job? how many salary take they?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in any oil company at Kuwait if completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  3. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. How to get a job in foreign company after passing mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  7. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Job in Kuwait Oil Company for Mechanical engineering fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  14. List of best colleges in west Bengal for Mechanical Engineering course?
  15. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  16. What type of company can I join after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  18. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
16th September 2015, 05:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?

For engineering courses in any stream, a candidate must do 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The minimum percentage of marks is 50%. But you should try to score as much as possible.

If you are interested in bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from top reputed institute of India like IITs, NITs or other government engineering college, you must apply for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

This exam has two stages called Mains and Advanced. For admission in IIT, you must have clear both the stages of this exam. The fee structure varies from institute to institute. It may range from Rs 60,000 per year to Rs 2,00,000 per year.

The permanent companies in which you can get jobs are NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?