16th February 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?

can mechanical engineering btech girls
get high salary government jobs.
what are the government job quotas for B.E mechanical girls?
i want knows about jobs available can you help me

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  9. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  10. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  11. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  13. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  14. Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
18th February 2015, 11:43 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?

Yes, you can get high salary in the government sector once you gain experience.
You have lots of opportunities in the government sector and you may have a career in the following central government sector:

-BEL
-NTPC
-MTNL
-BHEL
-SAIL
-Indian Railways

In these sectors you may place as assistant engineer, lab assistant, junior chemical and assistant executive engineer. But in order to get the job you have to write an entrance exam conducted by the respective authority and you need to clear the main exam and interview.
12th December 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?

How should I get direct job without entrance?is there any such type of jobs are there for mechanical girls?
18th September 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I am BE mechanical female candidate, completed BE , two months before and in search of job. Am waiting for govt exams. But don't know, either its by my fate or by my bad luck, no govt jobs have called for mechanical engineering candidates recruitment. Don't know, till when I'll have to wait
8th July 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can you get a hard Labour job with a btech mechanical Engineering e g work to service big tiring machines?
15th July 2017, 11:13 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can mechanical engineering btech girls
get high salary government jobs.
what are the government job quotas for B.E mechanical girls?
i want knows about jobs available can you help me
Yes,you can get high salary Government jobs.I am providing you the list of government Recruitment exams:-

1. UPSC Indian Engineering Service Exam
2. SSC Junior Engineer Exam
3. Railway Junior Engineer Exam
4. Railway Senior Section Engineer Exam
5. State PSC Assistant Engineer Exam,etc.
4th June 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the different jobs in indian railway for. Mechanical engineering female students
17th October 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for the girls who are completed Mechanical in B.tech? Can you please name them and whether GATE exam is compulsory to take these jobs or not please tell us
4th September 2021, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am completed b.tech mechanical in 2021 i want a job in govt sector present have any entrance exams
8th September 2021, 01:32 PM
emmanoah

UGC NET is conducted in other streams such as Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, etc. Candidate who have a Masters' degree in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?