12th July 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am in 11 ( pcm+ bio group), I want to know whether interior designing has a good future, what will be the salary in this field? Is there any other profession in which I will have a good future and great salary?

P.S - Any profession unrelated to math I am looking for.

13th July 2017, 01:38 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?

Hello friend,

As the individual wealth is gaining and indian economy booming, people spending power is also increasing. They are spending daily on things which did not matter to them few years back. Every day new and exciting companies are coming to India and they always look for professional interior designers to design their offices. Individual house owners are also using the services of interior designers to design their house and efficiently managing the space. Work force in this field is also less and hence you have a great chance to get into the field and milk the opportunity.

Starting salary - 15000-25000
Experienced - depends upon the project

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?