4th July 2017, 12:39 PM
the sagar

What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?

Hello Genius, My name is sagar kumar. I am doing B.Sc (biology group) from nainital, I want to set my career in IT or software development. What can I do after B.Sc, is there any scope in computer/IT/software development for biology students? Can you please advice?

13th July 2017, 01:28 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?

It is too late for you to decide upon your career. If you are interested in IT/Software you would not have opted for Science streams in Graduation.

Many of the candidates are doing the same mistake. They don't have the proper plan of what they want to be in the future and simply choose any of the courses at 10+2 and Graduation.

They are realizing when they are about to complete their Graduation. But at that time, their doors would be closed to go as per their interest.

You did not mention the stream in which you have completed your 10+2. If you have gone through Mathematics subject in your 10+2, then you can opt for MCA course in the Post Graduation through which you can make entry into IT industry.

Otherwise, I would suggest you to go for MBA course. There would be IT related streams in MBA like
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Systems Management

Another option is to do MBA in Finance or Marketing and then opt for ERP courses like SAP and Oracle Apps. After this you can get jobs in Software industry as Functional Consultant.

Hence go for MBA course in your Post Graduation so that you make entry into any industry.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Better to get admission for this course in B-Schools and IIM's so that you will be having good career scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?