12th July 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th standard?

Hello, I am Payal. I am a middle class girl. I completed My 10 in Gujarati medium school. Now I m doing my 10+2 in x student. My English is not very good. Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if I get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?
  2. How can I become a air hostess after completing 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  5. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after 12th by getting trained for it?
  6. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  8. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success? -- [New]
  12. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th? Minimum height and weight required to become an Air Hostess?
  13. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  14. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with a weak eyesight?
  18. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
13th July 2017, 11:32 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th standard?

For becoming an Air Hostess, you must have completed your 10+2 or graduation in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.

After completing your 10+2, you can pursue graduation course in anyone of these.

You must have an Indian Passport, so make sure you apply for that.

You must be fluent in English and Hindi. If you are not good at English, try to improve it by reading English Newspapers daily, communicating in English with friends, etc.

You must be unmarried with normal eyesight of 6/6.

Height required is 157.5 cms and age should be below 25 years.
13th July 2017, 01:45 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing 12th standard?

Hello friend,

Getting into Airline industry is a nice step as the industry is booming right now and it is a wonderful career opportunity.

Following are the requirement to become an Airhostess in India -

1. Height (Minimum 5.3 feet or above) IT IS A MUST
2. Education - Minimum 12th Pass
3. Look - You should look smart and handsome and should be properly groomed
4. Communication - It is again a Must and you must work on your communication skill before presenting yourself in front of any company.

Work on the above point and get yourself a job

SKY HAS NO LIMIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?