8th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to gain grip in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?

i am doing b tech(e.c.e)second year .as my core subjects are new to me ,i am unable to follow.how can i gain grip in my subjects with good percentage.i am referring many books in each subject.but i am not getting the concept.how can i do well in core subjects. even though i am reading the subjects i cannot apply them practically.as i am e.c.e which subjects are important in future?

28th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to gain grip in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?

i want core subjects of important topics......these topics are used to any interview and viva....
27th May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how many years are provided for b.tech course to complete it without fail.
3rd July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for technical question asked in interview of b.tech ece fresher ? which subjects i should study well?
4th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i want more grip on core subjects. how?
27th March 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

u can baba work hard. to know the concept as it is a theoritical subject it is some what difficult to imagine and implement.
27th March 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2223449]how many years are provided for b.tech course to complete it without fail.[/QUOTE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
4th July 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to gain grip in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?

j
10th August 2013, 02:41 PM
ece304
Member+

Fine.Nothing to worry about that.I am Studying B-tech 3rd year from Ece Department.First you have to select good text books which are by local authors and those should be easy to understand.Then after having basics in that subject you can go for other books.I will suggest you some books but you should analyze the concept and be regular to classes and make running notes.

Electromagnetic theory:Nadan Ida/Sadiku
Signals and Systems:B.P.Lathi

If you have any queries you can post me.
4th September 2013, 06:42 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

You do not fear about your core subjects.If you try understand them with more concentration then there is need for you to fear.

Technical knowledge of your core subjects mainly include laboratories where you gain all the technical information.So you must keep your concentration on laboratories.

Another thing you have to do is attending workshops which were conducting in your near by colleges.There scope for you to learn more from workshops.

The must thing you have to do is text book reading.You have to approach textbooks for your success in gaining core subject knowledge.

So do not worry.All the best.
5th September 2013, 12:39 PM
ece304
Member+

In 2nd year all subjects are important as they are the GATE subjects and also basics for all other subjects in 3rd year.

In 3rd year you might be having Communications and control systems and switching theory and logic design.

All these topics will be covered in GATE syllabus so all subjects in 2nd and 3rd year are important.

For grip in subjects read the text books instructed by the lecturers and also listen to the videos in NPTEL ie 10.1.60.4/localg videos.They are very useful for concept learning.

ALL THE BEST.
18th June 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the core subject in ECE? and how to learn the core subject? that is any tips for that? please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?