28th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Prabhas Bhagwat

How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

sir how to get direct admissions for second year in aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  2. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  6. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  10. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  12. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  14. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  16. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  17. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?

21st January 2012, 06:19 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabhas Bhagwat View Post
sir how to get direct admissions for second year in aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering...
After the completeion of diploma course in mechanical engineering you have directly join aeronautical engineering through the your diploma course and you hav join particular university throug the entrance exam

30th March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

how diploma percentage of jotn the aeronutical engg

12th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

diploma in aeronautical engineering college in pune and mumbai?

1st March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How many percent wants to admission in auronautics engineering

7th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the test to be written after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to join aeronautical engg other than ecet

5th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are required to get admisson in aeronotical engineering

27th August 2014, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

whats criteria to direct addmission in 2nd year in aeronautical
engg after completion diploma in mechanical

24th December 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am A.Nagendra sai (7702045952)
Sir how to get direct admissions for second year in aeronautical I engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering...[/QUOTE]

6th August 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage in mechanical engineering in final year to join the aeronautical engineering college?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?