17th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Mohd.samar farooqui

How to get admission in AMU from class 9th?

How did i get admission in amu from class 9th?....please tell me how to get admission

21st April 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AMU from class 9th?

what is the last date of 9th class entrance exam2012
15th January 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of NRI for class 9th entrance exam2014
20th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam, i want to confirm the date of interview result of class ninth for 2014-15
pls reply
21st March 2015, 04:47 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to get admission in AMU from class 9th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd.samar farooqui View Post
How did i get admission in amu from class 9th?....please tell me how to get admission
Brief about getting admission in 9th class in schools affiliated to AMU:

Available Schools for Boys for 9th class: English Medium::
  1. STS High School
  2. AMU City High School
  3. AMU ABK High School
  4. Senior Secondary School (Boys)

Available Schools for Girls: English Medium::
  1. AMU Girls High School
  2. AMU ABK High School
  3. Senior Secondary School (Girls)
Eligibility criteria::
Qualifying Examination::
  • Students should have passed 8th class from registered and recognized school or affiliated to an approved public examination board. Student has to mention the registration or affiliation number of the school on the qualifying examination's mark sheet or certificates.
Age limits::
  • Students must have completed 13 years of age and should be in between 13 to 15 years of age on Mar 31st 2015. Date of birth falls between 01 April 2000 till 31st March 2000 are valid and these both dates are inclusive.

Selection process::
  • Students will be selected for above mentioned schools on merit basis for which students have to write a written exam followed by Interview. Both of them have marks allotment, written exam is of 100 marks and Interview is of 25 marks.
  • Note: Student needs to obtain minimum of 40% marks in the interview once he or she will be called after getting selected in written exam. Students will be not get selected if they don’t score more than the cut off.
Exam Pattern::
  • Section I will be of 30 marks consists of 30 MCQ type questions.
  • Section II will be of 70 marks consists of 70 Objective type questions from Mathematics (35 questions) and Science (35 questions).
Sectional Cut off::
  • Students need to obtain minimum of 40% in section I to get eligible for Interview or admission.
Syllabus::
  • The test paper syllabus includes the same syllabus as prescribed for class VIII by CBSE. Good books to prepare for the exam is NCERT books
Important Dates and Application fees::
  • Test Date: 22nd March 2015
  • Duration: 2 Hrs
  • Timings: 10.00 am
  • Online filling up of application Last Date: 10th of February 2015
  • Last date for submitting application form at counter: 14th of February 2015
  • Last date for submitting application for by post: 16th of February 2015
  • Application Fees: 400

Admit Card::
  • Admit Card will be downloadable from COE website one week before the admission Test date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?