16th October 2012, 11:22 PM
Singh Tajinder

How to get admission in B.A course? I belong to Jalandhar

Please tell me how can I get addmission of my B A course from this University & I belong to Jalandhar. Also provide the nearest address ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should get to get admission in NIT Jalandhar? I belong to SC category
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after expecting 1-5 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  3. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting 164606 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 160 marks in JEE mains
  5. Should I take admission in PTU, Jalandhar for Ph.D degree? I completed my MCA through correspondence from PTU, Jalandhar
  6. Am I eligible for B.tech admission in NIT Jalandhar after having 116111 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
  8. Universities in India to do MBA without answering an entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  10. Admission in MSc Maths in LKC Jalandhar after doing BSc CSC and B.Ed?
  11. How to get admission forms for B.Com course in Jalandar, Punjab?
  12. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  13. Can I get NIT after scoring 75 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Last year GATE cutoff for admission in NIT Jalandhar?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 149 in JEE mains and 88.4% in 12th -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in Punjab University after Migrating from LPU Jalandhar? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar after diploma in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
17th October 2012, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A course? I belong to Jalandhar

Dear aspirant,

-If you want to do B.A from a particular university then you have to fill the forms when the admission is going on in that university.

-Most of the university conducts entrance for admission into B.A program .

-Many of them give admission on the basis of 10+2 marks.

-In punjab there are many university so you have many option if you want to do B.A from punjab.

BEST OF LUCK...
18th October 2012, 07:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A course? I belong to Jalandhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh Tajinder View Post
Please tell me how can I get addmission of my B A course from this University & I belong to Jalandhar. Also provide the nearest address ?
HI!
Please mention the name of university or college in which you want to take admission so that we ca tell you the date of admission and procedure of admission.

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?