2nd June 2011, 03:52 PM
jhally87

Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?

Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in BSc.Computer Science after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? If yes, then please suggest me some colleges that provide lateral entry admission in BSc CS in Jalandhar or colleges near Jalandhar. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  4. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  5. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  6. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  7. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  8. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  9. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  10. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  11. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  12. How can I take admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab university through lateral entry?
  13. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
  16. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  17. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  18. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
8th January 2016, 11:14 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.It is 3 year undergraduate course.
In B.Sc course, there is no provision to provide lateral entry for any course.
Students need to get admission in 1st year first and then 2nd and 3rd.
Lateral entry is available for Diploma students only in B.Tech courses not in B.Sc.
Also, diploma holders must go for B.Tech for better future and to get job more easily as students who have completed technical courses are more prefered.

Also,diploma holder can get B.Tech degree in 3 years whereas general students after 12th need 4 years to complete that degree as students having diploma degree get admission directly in 2nd year or 3rd semester.
22nd May 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?

I completed my B.Sc 1 st year in Osmania university and discontinued, now I want join in again, so which university is offering lateral entry for B.Sc (Computers) for 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?