30th April 2012, 09:27 AM
inder johar

How to get admission forms for B.Com course in Jalandar, Punjab?

i am from jalandhar. how can i get ignou form of b.com in jalandhar(punjab)

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar with a score of 75 in AIEEE exam?
  3. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  5. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  6. When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  7. Important dates for admission in B.Tech engineering college of Punjab?
  8. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  9. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  10. How may I get the application forms for taking admission in B.tech course through lateral entry in Haryana and Punjab?
  11. When will the forms going to be available for admission in B.Com?
  12. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam?
  13. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  14. Admission procedure in M.A Hindi in Punjab University Campus in Chandigarh? Where to get the forms?
  15. What are the last dates for filling forms of PAM CAT for MCA? Is this score is valid for taking admission in Punjab University?
  16. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  17. Date for LEET exam 2011 for Punjab and other states? Date of forms?
  18. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
5th May 2019, 01:07 PM
S4018

Default Re: How to get admission forms for B.Com course in Jalandar, Punjab?

Duration: 3 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 6,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.

Process :

You need to register yourself in self login portal.and do all the mandatory things asked .

https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/#

last date of admission 31 July
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?