4th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?

is b.ed in jammu university equivalent to berhampur university AND what is the fees structure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  2. Berhampur University is equivalent to Madurai Kamaraj University? -- [New]
  3. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  4. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  5. Is B.ed from Singhania University equivalent to B.Ed of Berhampur University, Orissa
  6. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  7. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  8. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  9. Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?
  10. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  11. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  13. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  14. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  15. Fee structure for Ph.D. in Biotechnology at V.I.T. Vellore?
  16. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  17. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
4th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?

what is the cut off % BEd?
29th August 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?

i just wanted to know are the admissions still going on for b.ed regular classes?
2nd November 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for equelant certificate of nagaland university recognised by berhampur university
24th August 2013, 12:54 AM
chandan padhi

Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University?
19th December 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

is 44.05% marks is illigible to take admission in Bundelkhand university, Jhansi under BED course
6th February 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

give me list of all state university equivalent to berhampur university.is swami vivekananda university equivalent to behrampur university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?