18th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?

i have got a aggregrate 49.5%marks in M.A.from rajasthan university .i want to know how to apply in.B.ED.IN jammu university,and fees structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  2. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  3. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  4. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  5. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University equivalent in Berhampur University? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  6. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  7. What is the B.Ed course fee structure in Jammu university?
  8. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  9. Fee structure to join B.Ed course in Jammu University?
  10. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  12. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  13. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  14. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
  16. Is B.Ed in Jammu University equivalent to Berhampur University? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
15th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?

how can i get admission in b.e.b and what is the fee structure 2011
15th August 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?

what is the prosisor in b.e.d 2011
16th August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me bed addmisson fee and percentage in graduation eligiblity condition.
14th December 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.a from 48% so can i do b.ed,,i want b.ed i live in jaipur so tell me wht is the prossier
20th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduate from ddu with39%,i want to know what is the prossiser .fee structre.
2nd December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How to appy for B.Ed in Jammu University with 39.5% from Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand? What is the exam schedule for 2012-13?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?