18th July 2013, 02:48 PM

How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma from IT trade

helo sir/mam, how are you , m done my diploma from i.t trade and now i want to do my b.tech through punjabi university patiala sir/mam pls tell me can i get direct addmission in punjabi university and through any leteral entry test and what type of test i have to give pls tell me all these things as soon as

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade
  6. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  7. How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. Admission in electrical 2nd year through JNTU Hyderabad? I have passed ITI in Trade Electrician
  10. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma
  12. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  13. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  17. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  18. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?