20th December 2011, 12:01 AM
ahaa

Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?

Respected sir/ mam, I am a student of diploma 2nd year in E&C department. I have achieved 69% in 10th and 47% in 12th.I wanted to study electronics ,so I joined diploma.But I got 84% in my 1st year diploma.But I had to take a year gap due to bad health conditions during my 2nd year in diploma.
My question is that, if I continue my diploma and btech with 70% in aggregate, then will I be able to get job and work for MNCs like Infosys and others.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  2. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  3. Can I apply for top IT companies having scored 78% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 52% in B.Sc and 65% in MCA?
  4. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  5. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  6. Will I get a job after completing B.E in Computer Science? I have an aggregate of 61.5%
  7. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  8. Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  11. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  12. For which kind of job can I apply after scoring 65% in B.E ECE?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
  14. What can I do to get a job in MNC?
  15. What is the value of M.Sc. (Computer Science) degree in MNCs ? -- [New]
  16. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  17. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
19th April 2012, 11:57 AM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?

hello dear,keeping your academics in mind you are eligible for a few mncs not for all.
The reason behind is that Infosys demands 65% and MNCs demands minimum 60% for entry level.But you are eligible for the companies like Syntel,Ranosys etc which have their HQs in foreign countries.
24th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Pratheep Ms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaa View Post
Respected sir/ mam, I am a student of diploma 2nd year in E&C department. I have achieved 69% in 10th and 47% in 12th.I wanted to study electronics ,so I joined diploma.But I got 84% in my 1st year diploma.But I had to take a year gap due to bad health conditions during my 2nd year in diploma.
My question is that, if I continue my diploma and btech with 70% in aggregate, then will I be able to get job and work for MNCs like Infosys and others.
Greetings,
Not only the mnc's but also all the companies prefer candidates who fulfill their set minimum percentage and other criterias in their academics are eligible and yes to my knowledge you got a good chance, besides you should have a good communication skill,excellent fluency in english and a very good presentation skill because firms dont recruit people blindly based on their academics alone,so when you develop these skills your chances of getting placed in that firm increases so concentrate on in these areas as well. As you will be appointed on the technical side be strong on the basics in your curriculum as they try to check your technical knowledge because you will be posted on the technical areas .
All the best for your career..
25th May 2013, 04:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello my dear dude ...

Yeah

Of course

You can Easily get the Job in "" MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES ""

And to get in to them you must have a Minimum Bachelor degree like

<> B.E

<> B.Tech

<> M.C.A

<> Computer Science ... ECE ... Information Technology .... EEE .... candidates are preferrable

And you must have a Good knowledge on " Programming Languages " like

C

C++

JAVA

ORACLE

DOTNET

PHP

LINUX

UNIX

DATA STRUCTURES

SQML ...etc.,

VERY GOOD LUCK
29th May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i am ece diploma student and i drop one year any problem in admission in b.tech or job ,(email id [email protected])
30th May 2013, 05:12 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Yes you can be eligible for MNC companies

>>You must have completed b.tech with atleast 60% marks
>>You must have good communication skills
>>You must be perfect in all the basic computer languages like
>>After B.Tech there are plenty of MNC companies job offered.
1. Java & Advanced java.
2. Oracle apps.
3. Networking.
4. C & C++.
5. Database Management.
6. Dot Net .

all the best
14th December 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MNC's, when I have 3 years of gap after diploma??
17th December 2019, 05:42 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes you will be eligible for walk in interview in MNC companies like Infosys, Varroc, SKF etc.
**As you say 1 years gas due to bad health condition so, you must have medical certificate during interviews.
**Currant year passing student are preferred by MNC companies so, during final you can apply for those companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?