21st June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade

I have secured 72% marks in diploma in electronics and telecommunication trade. I would like to know the whethe i would get admission for second year degree in the same faculty please know me the cut off list for previous year in thane district.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  2. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  7. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  8. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry? -- [New]
  9. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  10. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  11. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  13. Diploma holders can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT?
  14. Which course to choose after completion of 10th?
  15. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  17. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  18. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
14th October 2012, 09:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade

You can certainly apply for admission in the second year of B.Tech since you have completed diploma in Engineering. Your percentage is also good therefore I don't see you will have any problem applying for the B.Tech course.

Now to apply for B.Tech after diploma you should understand that Engineering entrance exams are irrelevant. They are not conducted for admission in second year, neither you are eligible for them. These exams are:

BITSAT

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

ISEET

UPSEE

These are some exams which are useless for you. I said you can't appear for them because all these exams require candidate to pass 12th standard. Since you have completed diploma after 10th you are not eligible.

You will seek admission through lateral entry scheme. It is only for diploma and B.Sc students. Only these students can apply for admission in second year of B.Tech course.

It would not be difficult to seek admission via lateral entry since most colleges reserve around 10 percent seats for it. However the procedure of admisison is different for each college.

Several colleges would offer admission on merit while other colleges conducts entrance exam. The most popular entrance exam for lateral admission is LEET. There are however various other entrance exams, generally conducted by the colleges separately.
14th October 2012, 12:20 PM
EALPExpert

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 72% marks in diploma in electronics and telecommunication trade. I would like to know the whethe i would get admission for second year degree in the same faculty please know me the cut off list for previous year in thane district.
Admission in 2nd year Degree after Diploma Course:

Now you are completing the diploma in electronics and communication engineering field and now interested to continue your studies ans then you don't worry after completing the diploma course apply for B.E/B.Tech courses.

These are professional courses with valid graduation degree and after completing this course you can find many job opportunities in govt as well as in private sector organizations otherwise you can chose higher studies after completed the B.Tech course.

For admission in B.E/B.Tech courses after completing the diploma courses through LEET or LATERAL entry exam conducted by the corresponding universities. Through LEET entrance exam you can get the directly admission in B.Tech 2nd year with your interest specialization.

For writing the LEET entrance exam required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+3 with 45% of marks from recognized university and the selection procedure is based on marks secured at entrance exam only.

all the best;.
14th October 2012, 12:52 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can certainly apply for admission in the second year of B.Tech since you have completed diploma in Engineering. Your percentage is also good therefore I don't see you will have any problem applying for the B.Tech course.

Now to apply for B.Tech after diploma you should understand that Engineering entrance exams are irrelevant. They are not conducted for admission in second year, neither you are eligible for them. These exams are:

BITSAT

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

ISEET

UPSEE

These are some exams which are useless for you. I said you can't appear for them because all these exams require candidate to pass 12th standard. Since you have completed diploma after 10th you are not eligible.

You will seek admission through lateral entry scheme. It is only for diploma and B.Sc students. Only these students can apply for admission in second year of B.Tech course.

It would not be difficult to seek admission via lateral entry since most colleges reserve around 10 percent seats for it. However the procedure of admisison is different for each college.

Several colleges would offer admission on merit while other colleges conducts entrance exam. The most popular entrance exam for lateral admission is LEET. There are however various other entrance exams, generally conducted by the colleges separately.

you may apply for maharashtra college ..in maharshtra state college ..some sit are researve for 2nd years
14th October 2012, 02:04 PM
sunil attigeri

Smile Re: How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade

hi..... after completing three years of deploma you can go through the common entrance exam conducted state govt. and they prepare a marit list based on your peformence in CET and final year deploma.and you can choose the collages according to your ranking.

otherwise another option is by management seats available in the collages of your choice.

all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?