16th January 2013, 11:29 PM
swapan0011

How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade

I wanna get admition in BTech with civil trade, I shall complete diploma with civil trade, so i shall give jelet , so i want to know syllabus of jelet.... pls tail me..

6th August 2013, 03:54 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Post Re: How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade

Hello.

After completing diploma you will get the admission directly into second year of b.tech through lateral entry process in the colleges or the technical university which allows the lateral entry
All you have to do is to crack the entrance exam like UPTU LEET or the process exams conducted by the colleges.

GOOD LUCK...
4th March 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade

After completed diploma with civil trade.Will we get the admission in iit.or nit colg..?
17th May 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade

For JELET exam of diploma holder with civil engineer ..tell me sly..
17th May 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admition in government clg of engineer for B Tec after complete diploma in private clg with CE..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?