5th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year

M student of b.tech 1st of mechanical trade ,can i get admition in aeronautical engneering trade in 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  2. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  5. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIST in 2nd year?
  6. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  8. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  9. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  13. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  14. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 2nd year with 70% marks
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  18. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
6th December 2012, 12:23 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering trade in 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M student of b.tech 1st of mechanical trade ,can i get admition in aeronautical engneering trade in 2nd year
Dear,

If your college has faculty of aeronautical engineering and you have aeronautical engineering branch in your college then you can certainly go for a change from mechanical to aeronautics from second year. Many students change their branch in second year. But for that you need to have good marks in your B.tech first year.

If your college does not have this branch then you cannot change your college in second year. If you want to change your college you have to wait for a year and then take admission from starting in the college where you an get aeronautical engineering.

If you don't want to waste your year and your college does not have aeronautics engineering branch you still have a chance. If you want to make a career in aeronautical engineering then first complete your B.tech with mechanical as you are doing then you can go for M.tech in aeronautics. It will be a good decision for you. For taking admission in aeronautical engineering in M.tech you need to write GATE. If you will qualify GATE with good percentile then you can take admission in M.tech in any reputed engineering college in the choice of branch you want.

So, move smartly and do whatever you feel is best for you. Don't waste your time as it is very important once lost will never come back!

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?